Monday, June 9, 2014

Baby C's Nursery

Yay, the nursery is finally done! I procrastinated on decorating the walls because I'm not really all that crafty. I wish I were more crafty but my Type A-ness usually gets in the way of any creativity I can summon.  Thank goodness for Pinterest which allows people everywhere to borrow other people's good ideas! Also, thank goodness for the pregnancy nesting instinct which kicked in a couple of weeks ago!

After several trips to Hobby Lobby, a little spray paint, a little hot glue and a lot of help from Mom and Elizabeth the room is finally decorated! Here are some pics:


The rest of the monogram will be added soon!!!  Baby C is going to love the blanket that Nana Judy knitted! 

Love the Anchor hanging and the blanket that my Aunt Linda knitted.  

Awesome handmade sign that we received at Sunday School baby shower. I just love this too! 

There are still a few finishing touches that need to be made. I'd like to hang a couple of shelves over the dresser that's not pictured. AND I'd like to take some better pictures when the morning or afternoon sun is shining in. It's really a serene and pretty room when that light is coming through the windows! Hope to get around to that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment