I can't believe it has been over 2 months since I've posted! So many things have happened in the last two months and the days have just been flying by!
We had a blast hanging with good friends at Mungo and Holly's wedding back at the beginning of March!
 |
| Mr. and Mrs. Ellithorpe! |
 |
| Fun at the hotel bar |
Stacy Beard taught me how do the Wobble at the wedding. I then paid it forward by helping teach it to the Caldwell ladies at our second annual Caldwell Girls Weekend a few weekends later. It was great entertainment for the group of guys out in the parking lot next door who could see us clear as day (we didn't realize it until the damage was done lol!) Caldwell Girls Weekend 2014 was at Judy's condo on Folly Beach. The Brown's drove up from Florida, The McArn's came from all over North Carolina. Judy, Elizabeth and I came from Charlotte and Hope and Lynn Cleckler were there too. Elizabeth and I carpooled on Friday afternoon and were the last ones to arrive. We walked in the door to an awesome surprise baby shower! I had to guess the giver of the gift based off baby photos that were attached to the gifts. That's really hard when most of the people involved are related! Our resident event planner put together some fun beach games and a scavenger hunt for us to do on Saturday. Hope is always good for coming up with some entertainment!
 |
| Cousin Susan handmade the cake decorations! There was a fondant anchor too! |
 |
| Can you guess who this is? |
 |
| The Caldwell ladies |
 |
| Broom ball! And the mastermind happily cheering her teams on. Love this pic |
 |
| Broom ball aftermath |
 |
| The winning scavenger hunt team (it was a hotly contested race) |
It was an awesome weekend and I hope it won't be so long until the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment