Sunday, May 25, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!!

Happy Memorial Day! My own family has a great history of military service and I am so proud of their service. My mom, dad, grandfather, step-father and step-sister all served to full retirement from the Air Force. My brother and sister-in-law were both marines and Jeff has spent more time in "the sandbox" than any one person should. Military life was not the path I chose but I am so proud of all my family and friends who have chosen to make that sacrifice for all of us. While enjoying our day off work, please take some time to remember those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom!


Speaking of time off work, this holiday weekend is the first in a long while that we've been at home with no plans. I'm thankful for the opportunity to get caught up on the endless list of things that "need" to be done before Baby C arrives.    Fortunately next week is my last week of work because I am uncomfortable enough much of the time to finally be ready for baby to arrive! Lastly, I want to throw a shout-out to my awesome husband. He has spent an inordinate amount of time this weekend putting together furniture and bringing me stuff from the next room over. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment